CCWD General Manager Advocates for Public Safety Power Shutoff Cost Reimbursements
Calaveras County Water District General Manager, Michael Minkler, provided testimony to the California Assembly Water, Parks and Wildlife Committee in Sacramento Tuesday February 11. In his testimony, Minkler described the logistical and financial impacts PG&E’s Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) events had on CCWD in late 2019, and advocated for PSPS cost reimbursements and for fairness in fire liability law.
Click here to view the video. Minkler’s testimony begins at 1:06:45.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021