CCWD General Manager Advocates for Public Safety Power Shutoff Cost Reimbursements
Calaveras County Water District General Manager, Michael Minkler, provided testimony to the California Assembly Water, Parks and Wildlife Committee in Sacramento Tuesday February 11. In his testimony, Minkler described the logistical and financial impacts PG&E’s Public Safety Power Shutoff (PSPS) events had on CCWD in late 2019, and advocated for PSPS cost reimbursements and for fairness in fire liability law.
Click here to view the video. Minkler’s testimony begins at 1:06:45.
Recent CCWD News
- Copperopolis Community Town Hall December 2, 2023
- 2023 State of the County December 1, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting December 1st November 30, 2023
- Adopted Rates November 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – Tuesday November 21, 2023 November 17, 2023