The Calaveras County Water District was featured in a presentation to the State Water Resources Control Board that focused on local water districts throughout California that are pushing the envelope into new creative territory to encourage customers to conserve water during the state’s ongoing drought.
The Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) made the presentation that highlighted examples of innovative local conservation campaigns that have been successful.
CCWD is honored to have been chosen as one of the few agencies highlighted by ACWA in this presentation to the State Board.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Legal Affairs Committee Meeting September 29, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19