The Calaveras County Water District was featured in a presentation to the State Water Resources Control Board that focused on local water districts throughout California that are pushing the envelope into new creative territory to encourage customers to conserve water during the state’s ongoing drought.
The Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) made the presentation that highlighted examples of innovative local conservation campaigns that have been successful.
CCWD is honored to have been chosen as one of the few agencies highlighted by ACWA in this presentation to the State Board.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021