CCWD Crews Quickly Repair Leak in Hathaway Pines Water Main
A leak in a main water transmission line on Highway 4 interrupted water service to the Hathaway Pines area for a few hours on Friday afternoon. Sunrise Point was not affected by the repair. Once the leak was located, CCWD field crews made the emergency repair in short order. Water service was restored to customers just after 4 p.m. The District thanks its field staff for repairing this leak so quickly.
Anyone who sees a leak in the CCWD service area is encouraged to report it to the Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543.
For up-to-the-minute updates on leaks and repair status, check out the District’s Facebook page.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023