CCWD Crews Quickly Repair Leak in Hathaway Pines Water Main
A leak in a main water transmission line on Highway 4 interrupted water service to the Hathaway Pines area for a few hours on Friday afternoon. Sunrise Point was not affected by the repair. Once the leak was located, CCWD field crews made the emergency repair in short order. Water service was restored to customers just after 4 p.m. The District thanks its field staff for repairing this leak so quickly.
Anyone who sees a leak in the CCWD service area is encouraged to report it to the Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543.
For up-to-the-minute updates on leaks and repair status, check out the District’s Facebook page.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023