CCWD Crews Quickly Repair Leak in Hathaway Pines Water Main
A leak in a main water transmission line on Highway 4 interrupted water service to the Hathaway Pines area for a few hours on Friday afternoon. Sunrise Point was not affected by the repair. Once the leak was located, CCWD field crews made the emergency repair in short order. Water service was restored to customers just after 4 p.m. The District thanks its field staff for repairing this leak so quickly.
Anyone who sees a leak in the CCWD service area is encouraged to report it to the Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543.
For up-to-the-minute updates on leaks and repair status, check out the District’s Facebook page.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021