CCWD Crews Quickly Repair Leak in Hathaway Pines Water Main
A leak in a main water transmission line on Highway 4 interrupted water service to the Hathaway Pines area for a few hours on Friday afternoon. Sunrise Point was not affected by the repair. Once the leak was located, CCWD field crews made the emergency repair in short order. Water service was restored to customers just after 4 p.m. The District thanks its field staff for repairing this leak so quickly.
Anyone who sees a leak in the CCWD service area is encouraged to report it to the Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543.
For up-to-the-minute updates on leaks and repair status, check out the District’s Facebook page.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022