CCWD Crews Quickly Repair Leak in Hathaway Pines Water Main
A leak in a main water transmission line on Highway 4 interrupted water service to the Hathaway Pines area for a few hours on Friday afternoon. Sunrise Point was not affected by the repair. Once the leak was located, CCWD field crews made the emergency repair in short order. Water service was restored to customers just after 4 p.m. The District thanks its field staff for repairing this leak so quickly.
Anyone who sees a leak in the CCWD service area is encouraged to report it to the Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543.
For up-to-the-minute updates on leaks and repair status, check out the District’s Facebook page.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021