CCWD Crew Repairs Mainline Leak in Arnold: Restores Service to Businesses
A mainline water leak sprung to life in Arnold under Linebaugh Road at around 10:30 a.m. The Ebbetts Pass Distribution Crew quickly shut water off in the area so they could begin the leak repair. Water service was disrupted to the Chevron Station and other businesses in the vicinity. As of 11 a.m., water service was restored to the majority of the affected businesses. All water service should return to normal by noon today.
If customers in the area have additional questions, they may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023