CCWD Crew Repairs Mainline Leak in Arnold: Restores Service to Businesses
A mainline water leak sprung to life in Arnold under Linebaugh Road at around 10:30 a.m. The Ebbetts Pass Distribution Crew quickly shut water off in the area so they could begin the leak repair. Water service was disrupted to the Chevron Station and other businesses in the vicinity. As of 11 a.m., water service was restored to the majority of the affected businesses. All water service should return to normal by noon today.
If customers in the area have additional questions, they may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3123 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022
- West Point Community Town Hall Meeting April 19, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting April 13, 2022 April 8, 2022