CCWD Crew Repairs Mainline Leak in Arnold: Restores Service to Businesses
A mainline water leak sprung to life in Arnold under Linebaugh Road at around 10:30 a.m. The Ebbetts Pass Distribution Crew quickly shut water off in the area so they could begin the leak repair. Water service was disrupted to the Chevron Station and other businesses in the vicinity. As of 11 a.m., water service was restored to the majority of the affected businesses. All water service should return to normal by noon today.
If customers in the area have additional questions, they may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022