CCWD Crew Repairs Mainline Leak in Arnold: Restores Service to Businesses
A mainline water leak sprung to life in Arnold under Linebaugh Road at around 10:30 a.m. The Ebbetts Pass Distribution Crew quickly shut water off in the area so they could begin the leak repair. Water service was disrupted to the Chevron Station and other businesses in the vicinity. As of 11 a.m., water service was restored to the majority of the affected businesses. All water service should return to normal by noon today.
If customers in the area have additional questions, they may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3123 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023