CCWD Continues to Address Color and Odor Concerns in West Point
The Calaveras County Water District is still experiencing odor and color in our water supply to the West Point Water Treatment Plant. While it is an aesthetic issue only, residual color and odor may still be present within the water distribution system. District staff are flushing aggressively to eliminate this issue as soon as possible. More information will be posted when it is available.
Questions may be directed to Joel Metzger, manager of external affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3123.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting December 13 at 1:00 p.m. December 8, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting – December 7, 2023 at 1pm December 4, 2023
- Copperopolis Community Town Hall December 2, 2023
- 2023 State of the County December 1, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting December 1st November 30, 2023