CCWD Continues to Address Color and Odor Concerns in West Point
The Calaveras County Water District is still experiencing odor and color in our water supply to the West Point Water Treatment Plant. While it is an aesthetic issue only, residual color and odor may still be present within the water distribution system. District staff are flushing aggressively to eliminate this issue as soon as possible. More information will be posted when it is available.
Questions may be directed to Joel Metzger, manager of external affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3123.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023