CCWD Continues to Address Color and Odor Concerns in West Point
The Calaveras County Water District is still experiencing odor and color in our water supply to the West Point Water Treatment Plant. While it is an aesthetic issue only, residual color and odor may still be present within the water distribution system. District staff are flushing aggressively to eliminate this issue as soon as possible. More information will be posted when it is available.
Questions may be directed to Joel Metzger, manager of external affairs, at email@example.com or (209) 754-3123.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021