CCWD Continues to Address Color and Odor Concerns in West Point
The Calaveras County Water District is still experiencing odor and color in our water supply to the West Point Water Treatment Plant. While it is an aesthetic issue only, residual color and odor may still be present within the water distribution system. District staff are flushing aggressively to eliminate this issue as soon as possible. More information will be posted when it is available.
Questions may be directed to Joel Metzger, manager of external affairs, at email@example.com or (209) 754-3123.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022