CCWD Continues to Address Color and Odor Concerns in West Point
The Calaveras County Water District is still experiencing odor and color in our water supply to the West Point Water Treatment Plant. While it is an aesthetic issue only, residual color and odor may still be present within the water distribution system. District staff are flushing aggressively to eliminate this issue as soon as possible. More information will be posted when it is available.
Questions may be directed to Joel Metzger, manager of external affairs, at email@example.com or (209) 754-3123.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021