CCWD Completes Construction at Highway 26 and Vista Del Lago
The Calaveras County Water District has completed the project it has been working on at the intersection of Highway 26 and Vista Del Lago Drive as of Friday October 14. This project was necessary due to Caltrans’ plans to install a new traffic light at the intersection. That work required CCWD and other utilities to move their infrastructure out of the way. In CCWD’s case, it had to deepen and realign water transmission mains.
The District is thankful to homeowners and business owners in the area for their patience during the construction activity in the area.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023