CCWD Completes Construction at Highway 26 and Vista Del Lago
The Calaveras County Water District has completed the project it has been working on at the intersection of Highway 26 and Vista Del Lago Drive as of Friday October 14. This project was necessary due to Caltrans’ plans to install a new traffic light at the intersection. That work required CCWD and other utilities to move their infrastructure out of the way. In CCWD’s case, it had to deepen and realign water transmission mains.
The District is thankful to homeowners and business owners in the area for their patience during the construction activity in the area.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021