CCWD Closing Lobby to Public but Offering Appointments for Service
To help protect CCWD Staff and customers, our main lobby will be closed to the public. All payments must be made online at CCWD.org or physical payments can be placed in the drop box at 120 Toma Court on the front of our building. If you have a specific need that requires in person assistance, you can make an appointment by calling 209-754-3543 or email Customer Service to make an appointment. Most requests can be handled remotely using electronic documents and email. However, in the case where you must meet in person, please ensure you are on time for your appointment, wearing a mask for entry. The office does not have public restrooms.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023