CCWD Closing Lobby to Public but Offering Appointments for Service
To help protect CCWD Staff and customers, our main lobby will be closed to the public. All payments must be made online at CCWD.org or physical payments can be placed in the drop box at 120 Toma Court on the front of our building. If you have a specific need that requires in person assistance, you can make an appointment by calling 209-754-3543 or email Customer Service to make an appointment. Most requests can be handled remotely using electronic documents and email. However, in the case where you must meet in person, please ensure you are on time for your appointment, wearing a mask for entry. The office does not have public restrooms.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023