The Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) has closed White Pines Park in response to the coronavirus emergency. Closures include the playground, picnic areas, beaches, and bathrooms. In compliance with orders from the Calaveras County Department of Public Health, no gatherings are permitted and watercraft are not allowed on the lake. The Sierra Nevada Logging Museum and the Moose Lodge are also closed until further notice. CCWD encourages all residents to comply with state and local government directives to stay home except for essential necessities.
For additional information about CCWD’s response to Coronavirus, go to www.ccwd.org/coronavirus.
Anyone with questions or concerns about the park closure may contact CCWD Customer Service at (209) 754-3543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022