The Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) has closed White Pines Park in response to the coronavirus emergency. Closures include the playground, picnic areas, beaches, and bathrooms. In compliance with orders from the Calaveras County Department of Public Health, no gatherings are permitted and watercraft are not allowed on the lake. The Sierra Nevada Logging Museum and the Moose Lodge are also closed until further notice. CCWD encourages all residents to comply with state and local government directives to stay home except for essential necessities.
For additional information about CCWD’s response to Coronavirus, go to www.ccwd.org/coronavirus.
Anyone with questions or concerns about the park closure may contact CCWD Customer Service at (209) 754-3543 or email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021