CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee
On May 8, 2023, at its Spring Board of Directors Meeting, the Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) Joint Powers Insurance Authority (JPIA) held an election to fill four vacancies on the JPIA Executive Committee. The ACWA JPIA is a statewide partnership aimed at avoiding the high costs associated with commercial insurance. The ACWA JPIA provides member water agencies with affordable insurance coverage and risk management services. Twelve candidates from ACWA JPIA members from across California ran for the four open executive committee seats.
Calaveras County Water District’s Board President, Scott Ratterman, was among the strong pool of candidates. Director Ratterman was successful in his bid for one of the open seats and will serve a four-year term on the Executive Committee. Director Ratterman hails from CCWD Division 1 which encompasses the communities of San Andreas, Mokelumne Hill, Paloma, Valley Springs, Burson, Wallace and parts of La Contenta. President Ratterman joined the CCWD Board of Directors in 2011 and has 37 years of experience in the insurance industry.
Election to the ACWA-JPIA Executive Committee is a significant achievement for Director Ratterman. He will be in an influential position and will help shape risk management for CCWD and water agencies across the state.
Congratulations President Ratterman!
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023