CCWD Board President Discusses Drought in Op-Ed
Calaveras County Water District Board President Terry Strange discusses the impacts of the four-year drought on the District and the incredible conservation achieved by our community in part two of his three-part op-ed series about the drought. Both pieces ran on the Calaveras Enterprise Opinion page.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting June 14, 2023 June 9, 2023
- CCWD’s External Relations Committee Meeting-June 13, 2023 June 9, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023