Calaveras County Water District Board President Terry Strange discusses the impacts of the four-year drought on the District and the incredible conservation achieved by our community in part two of his three-part op-ed series about the drought. Both pieces ran on the Calaveras Enterprise Opinion page.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021