Congratulations to Bret Hart High School senior Nicholas James Kalika of Murphys, who received a $500 scholarship from the Calaveras County Water District at the BHHS Awards Assembly Wednesday, May 25. Kalika submitted one of two winning essays that addressed the value of water, drought and water conservation in Calaveras County and the state. The District also thanks Carla Rolleria for facilitating the program and District 4 CCWD Director Dennis Mills for presenting the award.
Kalika will be invited to read his essay before the CCWD Board at a meeting in June.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023