CCWD Awards $500 Scholarship to Bret Harte Senior
Congratulations to Bret Hart High School senior Nicholas James Kalika of Murphys, who received a $500 scholarship from the Calaveras County Water District at the BHHS Awards Assembly Wednesday, May 25. Kalika submitted one of two winning essays that addressed the value of water, drought and water conservation in Calaveras County and the state. The District also thanks Carla Rolleria for facilitating the program and District 4 CCWD Director Dennis Mills for presenting the award.
Kalika will be invited to read his essay before the CCWD Board at a meeting in June.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023