Congratulations to Bret Hart High School senior Nicholas James Kalika of Murphys, who received a $500 scholarship from the Calaveras County Water District at the BHHS Awards Assembly Wednesday, May 25. Kalika submitted one of two winning essays that addressed the value of water, drought and water conservation in Calaveras County and the state. The District also thanks Carla Rolleria for facilitating the program and District 4 CCWD Director Dennis Mills for presenting the award.
Kalika will be invited to read his essay before the CCWD Board at a meeting in June.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021