CCWD asks Valley Springs area residents to conserve water Wednesday April 3
The Calaveras County Water District asks residents of Jenny Lind, Rancho Calaveras, La Contenta and Gold Creek to use water sparingly between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Wednesday April 3. The District is upgrading its water treatment plant in Valley Springs (learn more here), and the plant will be offline for part of the day to allow electrical work to take place. Customers are not expected to notice any change in their water service during this period, because the water delivery system has reserves in water tanks throughout the area.
However, in an abundance of caution, the District is asking community members to avoid unnecessary activities that use large amounts of water on April 3. Local fire departments and other emergency services have been notified. The District thanks the community in advance for using water sparingly during this planned project.
For more information, contact Joel Metzger, Manager of External Affairs, Conservation and Grants, at email@example.com or (209) 754-3123.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021