Earlier this year, all CCWD customers were notified on their bills that the 2014 Calaveras County Water District Annual Water Quality Report was available to view online at CCWD’s website. If anyone was unable to find the report, they are encouraged to click here to read the full report.
California Department of Health guidelines allow the District to provide the report to customers electronically, which saves the District more than $5,000 in related costs. However, the District will gladly mail the report to any customer who would prefer having a hard copy. All customers have to do is call (209) 754-3028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021