CCWD 2014 Annual Water Quality Report
Earlier this year, all CCWD customers were notified on their bills that the 2014 Calaveras County Water District Annual Water Quality Report was available to view online at CCWD’s website. If anyone was unable to find the report, they are encouraged to click here to read the full report.
California Department of Health guidelines allow the District to provide the report to customers electronically, which saves the District more than $5,000 in related costs. However, the District will gladly mail the report to any customer who would prefer having a hard copy. All customers have to do is call (209) 754-3028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
Recent CCWD News
- Adopted Rates November 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – Tuesday November 21, 2023 November 17, 2023
- CCWD Advocates for Water and Wastewater Improvements November 13, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting November 15, 2023 November 9, 2023
- Office Closed 11.10.23 November 9, 2023