Earlier this year, all CCWD customers were notified on their bills that the 2014 Calaveras County Water District Annual Water Quality Report was available to view online at CCWD’s website. If anyone was unable to find the report, they are encouraged to click here to read the full report.
California Department of Health guidelines allow the District to provide the report to customers electronically, which saves the District more than $5,000 in related costs. However, the District will gladly mail the report to any customer who would prefer having a hard copy. All customers have to do is call (209) 754-3028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023