Earlier this year, all CCWD customers were notified on their bills that the 2014 Calaveras County Water District Annual Water Quality Report was available to view online at CCWD’s website. If anyone was unable to find the report, they are encouraged to click here to read the full report.
California Department of Health guidelines allow the District to provide the report to customers electronically, which saves the District more than $5,000 in related costs. However, the District will gladly mail the report to any customer who would prefer having a hard copy. All customers have to do is call (209) 754-3028 or email email@example.com to make the request.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022