Camp Connell Hydrant Repair and Water Shutoff | December 10, 2020
CAMP CONNELL HYDRANT REPAIR | WATER SHUTOFF
Calaveras County Water District is repairing a fire hydrant in Camp Connell, impacting water service to properties in that area. All properties that will be impacted should receive a notification via phone, text, email or a door tag. Work is scheduled to occur on Thursday, December 10th from 8 am to 3 pm. Please make sure to visit our website and click the Current Outage button for the most up to date information.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting June 14, 2023 June 9, 2023
- CCWD’s External Relations Committee Meeting-June 13, 2023 June 9, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023