Calaveras County Water District Announces New External Affairs Manager
CCWD Announces a New External Affairs Manager
Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) is excited to announce John Osbourn will join the CCWD management team as the District’s new External Affairs Manager on May 1st.
John is a familiar face and partner to CCWD. All agencies in the County, including CCWD, have benefited from John’s leadership as the County’s Director of Emergency Services over the last four years. John’s passion to serve the public is evident by his many years in law enforcement and emergency services, as well as his ability to build partnerships with diverse groups. John says “It has been an honor and privilege to serve the residents of Calaveras County as the Director of Emergency Services, and I am excited to join the Calaveras County Water District Team to continue serving the residents in a new role.”
According to CCWD General Manager, Michael Minkler, “John has done a remarkable job as Calaveras County’s Director of Emergency Services. I’m confident he will do great things for CCWD and that he’ll continue to be a valuable asset to the whole County in his new position.”
CCWD looks forward to the ideas, enthusiasm, and community involvement John brings to the CCWD team. Welcome John!
Questions may be directed to Stacey Lollar, HR Manager by calling (209) 754-3015 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023