Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer
Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) is excited to announce Mark Rincon-Ibarra will join the CCWD management team as the District’s new District Engineer on May 15th.
Mark has a rich background in Engineering and has worked throughout California as well as internationally. Mark holds thirty-plus years of relevant professional experience in managing public works, providing municipal engineering support, and expertise in the water/wastewater infrastructure field specializing in management of total project delivery, including planning, design, construction, and operations. He has extensive experience in infrastructure rehabilitation and capital improvement programs, including various construction delivery methods.
According to CCWD General Manager, Michael Minkler, “CCWD has six water service areas, 13 wastewater service areas, and two hydropower projects. Much of the infrastructure is from previous generations and needs significant repair or replacement, which requires a great deal of engineering expertise. We are fortunate to have a strong engineering team that has already greatly increased the amount of design and construction we do each year. Mark will add deep experience and proven leadership that will help us meet our infrastructure replacement obligations. He’s going to be great for CCWD and our community.”
CCWD looks forward to the experience, ideas, and passion Mark brings to the CCWD team. Welcome Mark!
Questions may be directed to Stacey Lollar, HR Manager by calling (209) 754-3015 or by email at email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023