Boil Water Order Lifted for Big Trees Village Residents
The boil water order has been lifted for 150 customers in Big Trees Village as of 11 a.m. Tuesday. CCWD staff are hand-delivering official notifications to all impacted customers this afternoon. Customers can now use water normally.
Click here to read CCWD’s initial Web post when the boil water notice was issued on Thursday September 30.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021