Boil Water Order Lifted for Big Trees Village Residents
The boil water order has been lifted for 150 customers in Big Trees Village as of 11 a.m. Tuesday. CCWD staff are hand-delivering official notifications to all impacted customers this afternoon. Customers can now use water normally.
Click here to read CCWD’s initial Web post when the boil water notice was issued on Thursday September 30.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022