Boil Water Order Lifted for Big Trees Village Residents
The boil water order has been lifted for 150 customers in Big Trees Village as of 11 a.m. Tuesday. CCWD staff are hand-delivering official notifications to all impacted customers this afternoon. Customers can now use water normally.
Click here to read CCWD’s initial Web post when the boil water notice was issued on Thursday September 30.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023