Boil Water Order Lifted for Big Trees Village Residents
The boil water order has been lifted for 150 customers in Big Trees Village as of 11 a.m. Tuesday. CCWD staff are hand-delivering official notifications to all impacted customers this afternoon. Customers can now use water normally.
Click here to read CCWD’s initial Web post when the boil water notice was issued on Thursday September 30.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021