A precautionary boil water notice for the Sheep Ranch community was lifted Monday afternoon, and residents have been given hand-delivered letters that inform customers their water is safe to drink.
Two consecutive days of testing turned up no harmful bacteria in the water, which prompted the State to give CCWD the green light to lift the notice.
Read the letter lifting the boil water notice that was delivered to Sheep Ranch residents here.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023