A precautionary boil water notice for the Sheep Ranch community was lifted Monday afternoon, and residents have been given hand-delivered letters that inform customers their water is safe to drink.
Two consecutive days of testing turned up no harmful bacteria in the water, which prompted the State to give CCWD the green light to lift the notice.
Read the letter lifting the boil water notice that was delivered to Sheep Ranch residents here.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021