A precautionary boil water notice for the Sheep Ranch community was lifted Monday afternoon, and residents have been given hand-delivered letters that inform customers their water is safe to drink.
Two consecutive days of testing turned up no harmful bacteria in the water, which prompted the State to give CCWD the green light to lift the notice.
Read the letter lifting the boil water notice that was delivered to Sheep Ranch residents here.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022