Boil Water Notice Lifted in Sheep Ranch
A precautionary boil water notice for the Sheep Ranch community was lifted Monday afternoon, and residents have been given hand-delivered letters that inform customers their water is safe to drink.
Two consecutive days of testing turned up no harmful bacteria in the water, which prompted the State to give CCWD the green light to lift the notice.
Read the letter lifting the boil water notice that was delivered to Sheep Ranch residents here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023