The boil water notice in Sheep Ranch was lifted at 1 p.m. Wednesday September 5. CCWD completed state-mandated water testing, and the results came back negative for harmful bacteria, so the water is safe to drink and customers may resume normal use. Staff will hand-deliver notices this afternoon alerting customers that the boil water notice has been lifted.
The notice was issued to 48 customers in Sheep Ranch on Saturday September 1, due to a mainline water leak that drained the District’s Sheep Ranch water supply tank. See CCWD’s initial post on this incident here.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3123 or email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023