The boil water notice in Sheep Ranch was lifted at 1 p.m. Wednesday September 5. CCWD completed state-mandated water testing, and the results came back negative for harmful bacteria, so the water is safe to drink and customers may resume normal use. Staff will hand-deliver notices this afternoon alerting customers that the boil water notice has been lifted.
The notice was issued to 48 customers in Sheep Ranch on Saturday September 1, due to a mainline water leak that drained the District’s Sheep Ranch water supply tank. See CCWD’s initial post on this incident here.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3123 or email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022