The boil water notice in Sheep Ranch was lifted at 1 p.m. Wednesday September 5. CCWD completed state-mandated water testing, and the results came back negative for harmful bacteria, so the water is safe to drink and customers may resume normal use. Staff will hand-deliver notices this afternoon alerting customers that the boil water notice has been lifted.
The notice was issued to 48 customers in Sheep Ranch on Saturday September 1, due to a mainline water leak that drained the District’s Sheep Ranch water supply tank. See CCWD’s initial post on this incident here.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021