A state-mandated precautionary boil water notice that affected 110 customers in Big Trees Village was lifted Friday (October 9), after testing came back negative for harmful bacteria. All customers who were affected received hand-delivered written notification that the notice was lifted.
The precautionary boil water notice was issued last week after a leak in a 14-inch water main on Meko Drive in the Big Trees Village area drained a main water supply tank. District staff hand-delivered boil water notices to all customers affected on Tuesday (October 6).
Customers with questions may call the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023