A state-mandated precautionary boil water notice that affected 110 customers in Big Trees Village was lifted Friday (October 9), after testing came back negative for harmful bacteria. All customers who were affected received hand-delivered written notification that the notice was lifted.
The precautionary boil water notice was issued last week after a leak in a 14-inch water main on Meko Drive in the Big Trees Village area drained a main water supply tank. District staff hand-delivered boil water notices to all customers affected on Tuesday (October 6).
Customers with questions may call the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022