Boil Water Notice Lifted in Big Trees Village
A state-mandated precautionary boil water notice that affected 110 customers in Big Trees Village was lifted Friday (October 9), after testing came back negative for harmful bacteria. All customers who were affected received hand-delivered written notification that the notice was lifted.
Click here to read the letter lifting the boil water notice.
The precautionary boil water notice was issued last week after a leak in a 14-inch water main on Meko Drive in the Big Trees Village area drained a main water supply tank. District staff hand-delivered boil water notices to all customers affected on Tuesday (October 6).
Customers with questions may call the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023