A state-mandated precautionary boil water notice that affected 110 customers in Big Trees Village was lifted Friday (October 9), after testing came back negative for harmful bacteria. All customers who were affected received hand-delivered written notification that the notice was lifted.
The precautionary boil water notice was issued last week after a leak in a 14-inch water main on Meko Drive in the Big Trees Village area drained a main water supply tank. District staff hand-delivered boil water notices to all customers affected on Tuesday (October 6).
Customers with questions may call the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021