THE BOIL WATER NOTICE HAS BEEN LIFTED
The State Water Resources Control Board Division of Drinking Water in conjunction with the Calaveras County Environmental Health Department, and the Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) are advising CCWD Customers from Hunter Dam Road west on Highway 4 to past Strawberry Hill, that the results of the testing of your water supply have come back absent for bacteriologic contaminants. The potable water supply meets all the state and federal safety requirements and your water is safe to drink and use as you see fit.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022
- West Point Community Town Hall Meeting April 19, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting April 13, 2022 April 8, 2022