THE BOIL WATER NOTICE HAS BEEN LIFTED
The State Water Resources Control Board Division of Drinking Water in conjunction with the Calaveras County Environmental Health Department, and the Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) are advising CCWD Customers from Hunter Dam Road west on Highway 4 to past Strawberry Hill, that the results of the testing of your water supply have come back absent for bacteriologic contaminants. The potable water supply meets all the state and federal safety requirements and your water is safe to drink and use as you see fit.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021