Boil Water Notice Lifted for 800 Rancho Calaveras Customers
The Calaveras County Water District lifted a boil water notice at 9:20 a.m. Wednesday July 3 that had impacted 800 customers in Rancho Calaveras (see original post here).
This determination was made after two consecutive days of testing came back absent for any harmful bacteria. The potable water supply meets all the state and federal safety requirements and your water is safe to drink and use as you see fit.
You no longer have to boil your water.
District staff is hand-delivering flyers to all impacted customers alerting them the boil water notice has been lifted.
See the flyer lifting the boil water notice here.
Click here to view a map of the area affected by the boil water notice
If you have questions or concerns, contact the Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Legal Affairs Committee Meeting September 29, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19