Boil Water Notice Lifted for 800 Rancho Calaveras Customers
The Calaveras County Water District lifted a boil water notice at 9:20 a.m. Wednesday July 3 that had impacted 800 customers in Rancho Calaveras (see original post here).
This determination was made after two consecutive days of testing came back absent for any harmful bacteria. The potable water supply meets all the state and federal safety requirements and your water is safe to drink and use as you see fit.
You no longer have to boil your water.
District staff is hand-delivering flyers to all impacted customers alerting them the boil water notice has been lifted.
See the flyer lifting the boil water notice here.
Click here to view a map of the area affected by the boil water notice
If you have questions or concerns, contact the Customer Service Department at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022