Boil Water Notice Lifted for 14 Customers in Brice Station Road Area
The Calaveras County Water District lifted a boil water notice Thursday August 15 at 2:30 p.m. that had impacted 14 customers in the Brice Station Road area.
This determination was made after testing came back absent for any harmful bacteria. The potable water supply meets all the state and federal safety requirements and your water is safe to drink and use as you see fit.
You no longer have to boil your water.
District staff is making phone calls and hand-delivering flyers to impacted customers alerting them the boil water notice has been lifted.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Service Department at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021