Boil Water Notice Lifted for 14 Customers in Brice Station Road Area
The Calaveras County Water District lifted a boil water notice Thursday August 15 at 2:30 p.m. that had impacted 14 customers in the Brice Station Road area.
This determination was made after testing came back absent for any harmful bacteria. The potable water supply meets all the state and federal safety requirements and your water is safe to drink and use as you see fit.
You no longer have to boil your water.
District staff is making phone calls and hand-delivering flyers to impacted customers alerting them the boil water notice has been lifted.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021