Boil Water Notice Lifted for 14 Customers in Brice Station Road Area
The Calaveras County Water District lifted a boil water notice Thursday August 15 at 2:30 p.m. that had impacted 14 customers in the Brice Station Road area.
This determination was made after testing came back absent for any harmful bacteria. The potable water supply meets all the state and federal safety requirements and your water is safe to drink and use as you see fit.
You no longer have to boil your water.
District staff is making phone calls and hand-delivering flyers to impacted customers alerting them the boil water notice has been lifted.
See the flyer lifting the boil water notice here.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Service Department at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023