Boil Water Notice Lifted for Customers in Meadowmont
The Calaveras County Water District lifted the boil water notice for about 1,000 customers in the Meadowmont Subdivision in Arnold, after state-mandated testing showed no trace of potentially harmful bacteria in the water. The District is hand-delivering written notices to all impacted customers this morning informing them they can return to using water normally.
Because all the state-mandated testing came back without any trace of potentially harmful bacterial, there is no need for customers to flush their personal plumbing systems to throw away their ice.
Click here to read the flyer being hand-delivered to customers today.
Those with questions or concerns may call the District’s Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Legal Affairs Committee Meeting September 29, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19