Boil Water Notice Lifted for Customers in Meadowmont
The Calaveras County Water District lifted the boil water notice for about 1,000 customers in the Meadowmont Subdivision in Arnold, after state-mandated testing showed no trace of potentially harmful bacteria in the water. The District is hand-delivering written notices to all impacted customers this morning informing them they can return to using water normally.
Because all the state-mandated testing came back without any trace of potentially harmful bacterial, there is no need for customers to flush their personal plumbing systems to throw away their ice.
Click here to read the flyer being hand-delivered to customers today.
Those with questions or concerns may call the District’s Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022