Boil Water Notice Lifted for Customers in Meadowmont
The Calaveras County Water District lifted the boil water notice for about 1,000 customers in the Meadowmont Subdivision in Arnold, after state-mandated testing showed no trace of potentially harmful bacteria in the water. The District is hand-delivering written notices to all impacted customers this morning informing them they can return to using water normally.
Because all the state-mandated testing came back without any trace of potentially harmful bacterial, there is no need for customers to flush their personal plumbing systems to throw away their ice.
Click here to read the flyer being hand-delivered to customers today.
Those with questions or concerns may call the District’s Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021