Boil Water Notice Lifted for Customers in Meadowmont
The Calaveras County Water District lifted the boil water notice for about 1,000 customers in the Meadowmont Subdivision in Arnold, after state-mandated testing showed no trace of potentially harmful bacteria in the water. The District is hand-delivering written notices to all impacted customers this morning informing them they can return to using water normally.
Because all the state-mandated testing came back without any trace of potentially harmful bacterial, there is no need for customers to flush their personal plumbing systems to throw away their ice.
Click here to read the flyer being hand-delivered to customers today.
Those with questions or concerns may call the District’s Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021