After several days of state-mandated testing that came back negative for harmful bacteria, the Calaveras County Water District lifted the boil water notice in Camp Connell Friday morning. CCWD staff members hand delivered notices this morning that inform impacted customers that the boil water notice has been lifted.
Read the handout regrading the boil water notice being lifted here.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021