After several days of state-mandated testing that came back negative for harmful bacteria, the Calaveras County Water District lifted the boil water notice in Camp Connell Friday morning. CCWD staff members hand delivered notices this morning that inform impacted customers that the boil water notice has been lifted.
Read the handout regrading the boil water notice being lifted here.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Legal Affairs Committee Meeting September 29, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19