After several days of state-mandated testing that came back negative for harmful bacteria, the Calaveras County Water District lifted the boil water notice in Camp Connell Friday morning. CCWD staff members hand delivered notices this morning that inform impacted customers that the boil water notice has been lifted.
Read the handout regrading the boil water notice being lifted here.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3543 or email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021