After several days of state-mandated testing that came back negative for harmful bacteria, the Calaveras County Water District lifted the boil water notice in Camp Connell Friday morning. CCWD staff members hand delivered notices this morning that inform impacted customers that the boil water notice has been lifted.
Read the handout regrading the boil water notice being lifted here.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at 209-754-3543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022