Update 9 a.m. Tuesday September 4: CCWD is in the process of performing state-mandated water testing. If all goes well, the boil water notice could be lifted by Wednesday afternoon. Updates will be posted once new information is available.
A boil water notice was issued to 48 customers in Sheep Ranch Saturday, due to a mainline water leak that dewatered the District’s Sheep Ranch water supply tank. CCWD staff hand-delivered boil water notices to all impacted customers Saturday afternoon. Customers may experience intermittent water outages and low pressure over the next few days. The District will perform state-mandate testing and let customers know when the boil water notice is lifted. Bottled water is available at the fire station in Sheep Ranch.
Read the boil water notice here.
More information will be posted omce it is available.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022