Update 9 a.m. Tuesday September 4: CCWD is in the process of performing state-mandated water testing. If all goes well, the boil water notice could be lifted by Wednesday afternoon. Updates will be posted once new information is available.
A boil water notice was issued to 48 customers in Sheep Ranch Saturday, due to a mainline water leak that dewatered the District’s Sheep Ranch water supply tank. CCWD staff hand-delivered boil water notices to all impacted customers Saturday afternoon. Customers may experience intermittent water outages and low pressure over the next few days. The District will perform state-mandate testing and let customers know when the boil water notice is lifted. Bottled water is available at the fire station in Sheep Ranch.
Read the boil water notice here.
More information will be posted omce it is available.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021