Boil Water Notice Issued to Sheep Ranch Customers
Update 9 a.m. Tuesday September 4: CCWD is in the process of performing state-mandated water testing. If all goes well, the boil water notice could be lifted by Wednesday afternoon. Updates will be posted once new information is available.
A boil water notice was issued to 48 customers in Sheep Ranch Saturday, due to a mainline water leak that dewatered the District’s Sheep Ranch water supply tank. CCWD staff hand-delivered boil water notices to all impacted customers Saturday afternoon. Customers may experience intermittent water outages and low pressure over the next few days. The District will perform state-mandate testing and let customers know when the boil water notice is lifted. Bottled water is available at the fire station in Sheep Ranch.
Read the boil water notice here.
More information will be posted omce it is available.
Recent CCWD News
- Adopted Rates November 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – Tuesday November 21, 2023 November 17, 2023
- CCWD Advocates for Water and Wastewater Improvements November 13, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting November 15, 2023 November 9, 2023
- Office Closed 11.10.23 November 9, 2023