Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 140 Customers in Big Trees Village
As of 10 a.m. Monday January 13, the Calaveras County Water District has lifted the boil water advisory for 140 customers in Big Trees Village. CCWD staff is hand-delivering flyers that inform impacted customers that the boil water notice has been lifted.
Click here to read the flyer lifting the advisory
The advisory was necessary, due to a large leak in the 14-inch water transmission pipeline serving a portion of Big Trees Village that occurred on Thursday January 9.
The advisory affected residents on Blackfoot Circle, Mewuk Lane, Mido Way, and parts of Shoshone Drive. CCWD staff members notified each service address that was impacted by phone or flyer.
For more information, contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021