Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 130 Customers in Big Trees Village
As of 11:30 a.m. Tuesday September 17, 2019, the Calaveras County Water District has lifted the boil water advisory for 130 customers in Big Trees Village. CCWD staff will hand-deliver flyers that inform impacted customers that the boil water notice has been lifted.
Click here to read the flyer lifted the advisory
The advisory was necessary, due to two leaks in the 14-inch water transmission pipeline serving a portion of Big Trees Village. The first leak took place on Wednesday Sept. 11 and the second on Friday Sept. 13, which caused the advisory to be extended over the weekend.
The advisory affected residents on Blackfoot Circle, Mewuk Lane, Mido Way, and parts of Shoshone Drive. CCWD staff members notified each service address that was impacted by phone or flyer.
For more information, contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023