Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 130 Customers in Big Trees Village
As of 11:30 a.m. Tuesday September 17, 2019, the Calaveras County Water District has lifted the boil water advisory for 130 customers in Big Trees Village. CCWD staff will hand-deliver flyers that inform impacted customers that the boil water notice has been lifted.
The advisory was necessary, due to two leaks in the 14-inch water transmission pipeline serving a portion of Big Trees Village. The first leak took place on Wednesday Sept. 11 and the second on Friday Sept. 13, which caused the advisory to be extended over the weekend.
The advisory affected residents on Blackfoot Circle, Mewuk Lane, Mido Way, and parts of Shoshone Drive. CCWD staff members notified each service address that was impacted by phone or flyer.
For more information, contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021