Boil Water Advisory for 140 Customers in Big Trees Village
As of 3 p.m. Thursday, water service has been restored. Please continue to boil water and CCWD will inform impacted residents when tests show the water is safe to drink, and water no longer needs to be boiled.
We are aware of a break in a water transmission pipeline to approximately 140 residents in the Big Trees Village area and are advising residents on Meko Drive, Blackfoot Circle, , Me-Wuk, Mido Way, and parts of Shoshone served by CCWD’s Ebbetts Pass Water System #0510016, to use boiled tap water or bottled water for drinking and cooking purposes.
CCWD crews are actively working to make the repair, and there is no estimate for when water will be turned back on at this time. More information will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
CCWD will inform impacted residents when tests show the water is safe to drink, and water no longer needs to be boiled. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to lift the boil water advisory by early next week.
For more information, contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3543. Updates will be posted at www.ccwd.org.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021