Week of May 23: Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project Update
Starting the week of May 23rd, construction will begin behind White Pines Park up the hill to the Sawmill Tank. That section of pipeline will be under construction for the next three-to-four weeks. Simultaneously, work will begin on Fir Street, where T&S Construction will install a small water distribution pipeline to serve homes in that area. Beginning in mid-June, the section of pipeline along Blagen Road will be replaced. The District expects to wait until school is out for the summer to begin major work in that area. Additionally, the contractor will be installing additional isolation valves along the entire line. These valves will allow the contractor to isolate smaller sections of the pipeline and minimize the impacts of future work on our customers.
The information on this Web page will be updated periodically to ensure our customers and members of the public have the latest information about this project.
If you have additional questions, you may call 209-754-3543 to speak with the CCWD Customer Service Team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022