Meeting April 26 to Discuss Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project
The Calaveras County Water District is holding a community meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday April 26 to provide residents with information regarding the Reach 3A Transmission Pipeline Replacement Project in downtown Arnold. Construction will begin in May and the project is expected to be complete in November.
This project will replace about 20,000 feet of 12-inch diameter transmission pipeline that runs from the Arnold Cal-Fire Station along Highway 4 to Blagen Road and terminates at CCWD’s Sawmill Tank above White Pines.
Funding for this project comes from a combination of a $1.378 million grant from the United States Department of Agriculture, a $2.622 million loan from USDA and $1.3 million in local matching funds from CCWD’s Capital Renovation and Replacement fund. Construction will begin in May and the project is expected to be complete in November.
On April 26, CCWD staff will make a presentation that overviews the project and its impacts on the community along with taking questions from attendees.
CCWD representatives planning to attend:
- Dave Eggerton, General Manager
- Charles Palmer, District Engineer
- Jesse Hampton, Plant Operations Manager
- Joel Metzger, Public Information Officer | Customer Relations Manager
- Bertha Underhill, District 3 CCWD Director
- Note: Representatives from T.S. Construction will also attend.
For more information about this event, please call (209) 754-3123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021