Arnold community members engaged in a constructive Q&A session with CCWD staff Tuesday evening at the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project community meeting held at Independence Hall in White Pines. After a 30-minute presentation by CCWD staff members that outlined the $5.3 million project, the next 30 minutes consisted a series of excellent questions from attendees that fleshed out important considerations like whether the project will impact popular summer events at Cedar Center and other community venues. After a healthy dialogue, all attendees were given detailed information on how to stay informed about the project, which is expected to begin in mid May.
CCWD representatives present were: Dave Eggerton, Bertha Underhill, Charles Palmer, Jesse Hampton and Joel Metzger. The owners of T&S Construction also attended and answered questions.
To read a detailed summary of the Reach 3A Project, visit this page that CCWD has dedicated to Reach 3A.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
- CCWD’s Engineering Committee Meeting – September 21, 2023 at 2:00pm September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19